- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or 4 (choose the version of your choice)
- Windows Identity Foundation (only required for Office 365 authentication)
Before installing, ensure that your system is up to date, including installing the latest version of the .NET Framework.
You install the Camelot .NET Connector by running the Connector installation setup executable. The Connector can be installed on all Windows operating systems.
Use the Camelot License Key Manager to check the status of your license key and development license renewal. Production license must be purchased through the Bendsoft website. For information about how to manage license files in code see the License files section.
Installing the Camelot .NET Connector
To install the Connector:
1. Download the Camelot .NET Connector.
2. Double-click the installer file you downloaded. Click Next to start the wizard.
3. Read and confirm the license agreement.
4. Choose the location on your hard drive where you want to install the Connector.
5. Choose the name of the Connector shortcut menu folder.
6. Click Install to begin installation.
7. Choose your choice of license key registration. If you have purchased a license or already have a development license installed on you computer, select the first choice. To register for a trial license, select the second choice.
8. Register for a trial license by filling in the form below. Click Register to complete registration.
9. If the registration is successful you will see the following message.